Well, I am sorry Jay I am posting this little late! I am pleased to get nominated by a creative poet and an excellent blogger The Wonderful and Wacky World of One Single Mom who beautifully and honestly puts all her feelings into her blogging I enjoyed reading them all every day. Wish you love, success and happiness! Thank you so much Jay for nominating me for this award. I appreciate It! 🙏
This version of the Liebster Award comes with six rules. They are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gave you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers who deserve the award.
- Create 11 original questions for the nominees to answer.
- Let them know they’ve been nominated.
Share 11 Facts about you
Seven Facts I have already shared in my last post so four more
- Spring and Fall are my favorite season! Spring represents growth and fall inspire to let it go what is necessary to go, don’t resist.
- I am a vegetarian and as an Indian Girl love spicy food.
- Besides writing I love to hear the music. Soft romantic songs are my favorite. Love to hear Kishore Kumar’s songs.
- I am the youngest in my family so yes I am laid back kind of person can’t work in time limit though trying my best to improve here.
11 questions, Jay I don’t know how many questions I can answer, but I will try my best!
If you could step into any book which book would it be.
Really! Hmm If I have to step into the book now then definitely I would step into my own book to find errors and correct them.
How do you like to wake up in the morning?
Love this question. I would love to wake up in the lap of nature (A place which is surrounded by natural beauty) having a bed tea made by my loving husband! ❤️
Besides writing what would be your ideal job?
Besides writing, I think I would love to join some social cause. Actually, this is my dream.
What is your sense of humor like?
Witty but never intend to hurt anyone by my sense of humor.
Would you prefer to live in the woods or by the ocean?
Sorry, Jay neither I would prefer to live in shady woods nor by the salty ocean. I would prefer to live by the peaceful lake surrounded by hills.
Sunshine or thunderstorms?
Depend on the situation both are necessary to live if I live mostly in the sunshine I would love to enjoy thunderstorm for few times, and If I am living in the wet location, I would like to have beautiful sunshine.
If you could only use one mode of transportation to get everywhere what would that mode be?
Definitely Motorcycle open to feel every aspect of nature.
What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Saffron and Pistachios.
Tent or Mansion?
Depend on mood when I want to feel little adventurous Tent otherwise Mansion.
If you were the monster that lived under the bed what type of monster would you be?
Jay don’t make me imagine this 😀 still if I have to be then I would be a protecting and loving monster so I can help others to sleep instead of being a nightmare for them.
What was the name of your first stuffed animal?
Mommy Bear. I love her! 😘
thethoughtfulbrain – Prachi love your poems and fiction writing
Bhavna Saurabh Sharma– Bhavna I Like the way you put your feelings into your blogs.
Oshmita Mukherjee– Oshomita I love your new series for spreading awareness
Abhishek pathania– Like the way you define the quotes!
sarishboo– Like the way you write
The kaby’s – Love the way you present your feelings through humor
Piyush Jain– Loved the simplicity in your Poems
- One dream you are chasing to fulfill?
- Beach or Mountain?
- What is the inspiration behind your blogging?
- What is your biggest fear?
- One thing you admire in yourself?
- One thing you wish you can change in yourself regarding your behavior?
- What would you love to watch night sky or waves in the ocean?
- Which Kind of movie would you prefer to watch horror, romantic or action?
- Anything which makes you happy when you are sad and nervous?
- Your favorite month and color?
- What would you prefer street food or fine dining?