Hello, everyone! Hope you are doing good… After enjoying a fun-filled Birthday weekend now this the time for me to celebrate Sunshine Award. “The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive, and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.” Thank you so much Nameera for nominating me. It is always a great pleasure when your fellow bloggers appreciate and honor your work. I accept this award Humbly. Please do visit her blogs NameeraEverAfter She is an amazing blogger and fantastic Poet!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions asked.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
- What makes you happy?
Smile and Hugs from friends and loved ones. 😊🤗
2. Describe your blog in one word.
3. Vampires or Werewolves?
None, I don’t believe in killing to show my power!
4. A quote that describes you.
“Always speak how you feel and never be sorry for being real.” 🙂
5. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
I guess neither Introvert nor extrovert. However, I always take my time to open up.
6. What’s your special talent?
7. Do you believe in second chances?
No, I believe, try your best instead of waiting for a second chance. You never know what the future holds!
8. What is the first thing on your mind when you wake up?
Time management. ⏱
9. Forgiveness or Vengeance?
10. What does the sunshine blogger award mean to you?
The award means honor and recognition and this award is really special to me as Sun rays reflect hope and positivity to me so I would like to spread and share this positivity and happiness as much I can. 🤗
11. What’s more important; recognition or meaningful feedback on your posts?
I wish for both! I think if someone is taking their time to read my posts and giving me valuable feedback that means they are connecting their thoughts to my posts, appreciating my work. It is a recognition in itself. 💗❤️
1 One memory which brings smile on your face ?
2. What encourages you the most to keep blogging?
3. One thing you want to change here in blogosphere?
4. What makes you cry easily?
5. What is your Passion? What does it mean to you?
6. What would you love to hear Flattery or bitter truth?
7. One thing that you have learned here in blogosphere?
8. Describe yourself in one word?
9. Which kind of blogs you like to read?
10. What is your expectation from yourself?
11. According to you what is the key to a successful blogging?
Once again thank you, Nameera. I wish you much happiness and success!