Hey, Everyone! Hope you are doing good! Once again time for celebration 🎉 I am delighted and humbled that I have been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Four creative and lovely bloggers 😊 Thank you so much, Daneel from Daneelyunus RituRaj from The Long Distance Relationship Amartya Jumbled Letters from and NathPrasad Ready To Love READY TO LOVE from for nominating me and helping me to solve this Mystery 😛 Daneel is an excellent blogger who generally writes about technology and a few times about the other topics inspire him. Ritu Raj is sharing her experience on long-distance relationships, in her words “Distance seems so less when someone means so much.”Amartya is a fantastic blogger and a poet he weaves magic into words! His words speak to you, your emotions. NathPrasad is a wonderful poet and blogger he creates beautiful poems, stories as well as sketches! Guys, Please check out their fabulous blogs!
It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enig
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- Thank who ever Nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and a provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 Things about Yourself.
- You have to nominate other 10- 20 bloggers.
- Notify your Nominees by commenting on their blog.
Here are the answers to the questions asked by Daneel
- What do you mean by love as your experience?
A beautiful feeling expressed through eyes and felt with the heart! ❤️
2. What is your aim in the coming life
Daneel life is full of uncertainties, let’s embrace them! For now, my aim is to spend a happy and peaceful life. 🤗✌️
Here are the answers to the questions asked by Ritu RAJ
1. College life or hostel life?
2. What is your guilty pleasure?
Here are the answers to the questions asked by Amartya
1. Sum up your life in one word.
2. You vision towards this world?
A little change in vision can bring a lot of positive changes. ✨
3. A moment that changed your life?
The moment I realized life is evanescent!
Here are the answers to the questions asked by Nath Prasad
1. Have you ever save someone’s life?
Yes, A squirrel 🐿
2. What is life according to you?
A unique beautiful mystery 💖
3. What is something that everyone should try at least once?
Challenge their fear. 🔥